Re: happy bday IGS-R

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Feb 15 17:32:02 2001

On Thu, 15 February 2001, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

> An extra 10 if you have any printed manuals from that far back!

Back then, ALL the manuals were printed.  None of this funky
CDROM or download the page from the Cisco web site when your cisco
router isn't routing and you can't get to the cisco web site.

And my favorite.  You didn't have to pass a test to buy stuff
directly from Cisco.  I got my first IGS-R for 50% off because
Cisco was competing against Proteon, and the Cisco sales person
was happy to sell me one.