Need help with Cisco VLAN bridging....

  • From: Craig Holland
  • Date: Fri Feb 09 17:32:12 2001

Has anyone had experience bridging multiple VLANs accross a clear-channel
DS3?  I have 2 3640's populated with 1 FE and 1 HSSI.  They are connected by
a DS3.  I've tried a couple of different configs, including turning one
router into a frame swich and building a PVC for each VLAN, but the bridging
didn't seem to work. I've tried running SDE directly between the HSSI
ports...and that didn't seem to work. I'm up a against a deadline here, and
would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.  I've also tried a couple
of IRB configs.

Thanks in advance,
craig

Craig Holland