Re: Social responsibility (censorship?) on NANOG?

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Thu Feb 08 03:55:29 2001

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 11:38:48PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:
> > Is the list being moderated or filtered in some way?
>
> Apparently.  That, or it's somehow silently discarding random messages
> of an operational nature, either of which is a bad thing(tm).

.. or your forwarded spam had some "key words" in the first few lines
of the post (subscribe, unsubscribe, help, etc) and it was either
forwarded to the list maintainers, or automagically processed.

.. which, may or may not have anything to do with people getting
magically unsubscribed, as I don't know what you attempted to post.

2c,

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Romance novel?"