RTR with a Cisco router

  • From: Rick Smith
  • Date: Tue Feb 06 12:11:49 2001

Hi All,

This is a quick mail and my apologies for interrupting people at work,

I am curious to see if any one is using the RTR commands with in a Cisco
IOS, I ask because we may look to incorporate the command to test across our
core network, (currently 6509 OSR's) then look to use these results as a
base line within HPOV.

This would (I think) provide us with a base line indication and also a rtt
that we can 'show' to clients.

any comments or advice would be welcome as always,

thanks

Richard Smith
Firstnet
Leeds
email: [email protected]
******

The views expressed in the email and files transmitted with it are those of
the individual, not the company. If you have received this email in error
please notify [email protected]