Re: PhoenixDSL/Telocity/Megapath

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Mon Feb 05 21:16:54 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> This sound normal? Does the person on the other end of the phone have a
> clue? (i.e. Anyone at Telocity/Megapath know the truth of what's going
> on with them? ) I have some customers using them for small businesses.

Phoenix Business customers went to Megapath.  Megapath is still in
business and supporting their customers.  Phoenix Residential customers
went to Telocity, and Telocity supports those customers.

If a single pc works, your friend should re-read his firewall manual.

A much more appropriate place to pose this question would be
http://www.dslreports.com/ in one of their forums created for just this
sort of question.

Charles