Re: Vixie doing his part to make people upgrade (was:Re: Reasonswhy BIND isn't being upgraded)

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Sat Feb 03 11:45:09 2001

The reason above.net is not allowing Orbs to scan is because the owner
of Orbs wants to scan every domain in the world for open relays and
that would get people banned who don't necessarily carry spam, but because
they have an open relay, such an undertaking would have extremely dangerous
consequences and is unrealistic on its own merits.

--

Thank you;