Re: Network Solutions Bilking ex-customers

  • From: poptix
  • Date: Sat Feb 03 04:55:20 2001

In network solutions favour, I have to say that I have not recieved any
invoices for the domains I've renewed in the past few months (quite a few)
only a letter confirming that payment was recieved and that it will be up
for renew in another x amount of years. OTOH, I have recieved letters from
network solutions that look like bills for renewal, that are actually
changeover forms to move your domain from another registrar (opensrs in
the 3 letters I got) which I greatly dislike. (it's real fun when the
customer gets it and calls to complain that they paid us for it already,
and want to know why they're getting a bill from NSI). NSI, moving from
one bad marketing ploy to another.

				Matthew S. Hallacy
				XtraTyme Technologies