More MSFT woes.

  • From: Jeff Mcadams
  • Date: Fri Feb 02 11:19:47 2001

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010202/tc/email_microsoft_1.html

Seems like an email test got out of hand.  Saying it doesn't reflect any
problem with Exchange.  I would tend to question that...a backlog of
mail should be able to be processed more quickly than that I would
think...though I don't really know the severity of the situation, so
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

FWIW, to the best of my knowledge, there is no relation between myself
and the Scott McAdams quoted. (McAdams really isn't all that common of a
name though, so I guess its possible)
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848