Re: Stream2

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Wed Jan 31 03:07:21 2001

This is the type of behavior I was talking about when I coined the term
cyber-terrorism. Releasing such code for the use of others in public forum,
will harm the fabric of the network,  is an overt act of terrorism in its final
result.

I hope when they the FBI catch up with you, they pipe sunlight and air
to you.

--

Thank you;