Re: Stream2

  • From: jamie rishaw
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 22:08:57 2001

Excuse me susan. Dont read any further.

Jason:

  Why must you - and other people - be so fucking stupid?

  Why not release a technical explanation of a problem, or something
in a package, network stack, operating system or (*) - in a logical,
"Hey, here's a problem, I think we should figure out how to fix it" or
"Hey, here's a problem, and here's how I think it can be fixed" manner?

  Are you twelve?

  Do you think youre gonna get sucked off more now (or perhaps, more
accurately, sucked off period) now that the #chix-with-big-tits
IRC channel knows that you released something that's gonna be a pain in
engineers' asses all over the world?

  You've gained no respect here.

--
i am jamie at arpa dot com .. and this is my .sig.

core1.dns.microsoft.com# sho access-list 101
Extended IP access list 101
    deny udp any any eq domain (874572345872345 matches)