Re: Stream2

  • From: Richard A. Steenbergen
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 21:57:15 2001

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 09:42:23PM -0500, Jason Legate wrote:

> This is thrown together partially from the original sources of stream,
> and partially from my own ramblings, it was a quick and dirty hack, so
> there are parts of it that are messy.  For testing purposes on a lan,
> if you want to verify packet headers, and not send as fast as it can,
> you can define SLOW.
>
> This version has the fixed tcp cksum, and a MSS window of compile-time
> definable size.

Jason, you are a disgrace.

You didn't learn after being fired from at least 2 companies that I know
of for being a packet kiddie, you didn't learn when you released the first
version of code you did not write and badly mangled with your idioticy,
and you apparently still havn't learned today. In addition, you havn't
learned how to code any better either.

This accomplishes nothing except destruction of other peoples networks. It
disappoints me that after sitting on this for over a year and a half, as
soon as I FINALLY release it semi-publicly, you rear your ugly head and
put out more crap to destroy networks. I can only hope that some victim of
your stupidity decides to sue you for everything you are not worth.