Re: Labeling and naming

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 16:58:36 2001

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 03:57:12PM -0500, Timothy Brown wrote:
> Is there a database of geographical CLLI codes anywhere available for free?

Not per se, I don't think, no.  I have, and I think I got it from
nanpa, a file that's the complete list of NPA-NXX's, with the city
and state, plus the CLLI code for the switch itself.

I can't even find the damned thing just now, so I'm not sure, but I
*think* it was from nanpa.org.  See also lincmad.com, which may have
some pointers.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink