Re: BGP and anycast

  • From: hardie
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 13:24:23 2001

A good point.  This document assumes a DNS context, and thus that the
UDP request and response are self-contained.  I will attempt to make
it more clear in the text, but this is exactly the sort of caution I
was trying to get at: do not assume that a hack that works in some
circumstances for the DNS will work for other services.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie