Re: Greg, you're tryin' too hard

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Mon Jan 29 10:39:12 2001

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 04:06:16AM -0500, Greg A. [email protected] (Greg A. Woods) wrote:
> [ On Sunday, January 28, 2001 at 11:23:40 (-0500), Shawn McMahon wrote: ]
> > Subject: Re: Greg, you're tryin' too hard
> >
> > I don't know that "Catholic" is a good term for it, since he's violating RFCs
> > and admits it proudly.
>
> Only one contradictory sub-paragraph of one requirement of one RFC....
>
> > I think that makes it more Episcopalian.  :-)
>
> :-)

Whichever religion it may be, it means that I shitcan his replies,
since my only other option is to piss NANOG off with mine -- since mail
that will go to 99.44% of other mailers on the net won't go to his.

If a A record with no MX record was A Bad Thing, sendmail, postfix, and
M-Sexchange would no doubt have quit delivering to them years ago.

BTW, Greg:  On my carbons to your two other addresses?  The envelope
addresses *weren't* *mine*: you were being overly picky on the *body*
*address*.  So bugger off.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink