Re: How common is lack of DNS server diversity?

  • From: Adam McKenna
  • Date: Sat Jan 27 19:58:01 2001

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 04:42:00PM -0800, Roeland Meyer wrote:
> As difficult as you try and make it, I am trying to remain neutral here.

That reminds me of something I recently read:

"In this day and age, one can no longer remain neutral and retain any
credibility."

Quite apropos in this case, don't you think?  Can't remember where I saw
that.

I'm going to stop now to avoid pissing off the respectable people on this
list.  If you want to continue offline, be my guest.

--Adam