Re: FW: Proactive steps to prevent DDOS?

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Sat Jan 27 01:01:41 2001

Richard,

Ever consider giving a talk about pro-active procedures in preventing DoS
attacks at a NANOG conference?  You seem to have a great handle on it.

For those that haven't read his summary yet, check it out.  He touched on
some things you don't normally think about....

--
Jeffrey Meltzer
Sr. Network Administrator