RE: From Microsoft's site

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Thu Jan 25 23:59:35 2001

You know, there are times, when I am so tired or stressed out that I will
refuse to "su -". It took many, many, years of fixing the resultant
problems, to formulate that policy and set the threshold. At that point, I
don't care where the dead-line is, or how much $$$ is on the table. Because,
I *know* that I'll scrog (neat word) it when I do.

That router-tech needs to learn where their thresholds are.