traffic stats

  • From: Ian A Finlay
  • Date: Thu Jan 25 21:19:27 2001

Hello,

So I've followed this list for about a year now and find it to be very
interesting. It's great to be able to read what's on the minds of all the
intelligent folks that frequent this list.

The reason I am posting is because I have been following the Microsoft
outage(s) over the last several days. I just noticed that several news
sources are reporting that Microsoft has stated that the problems on
Thursday have to do with being hit with a denial-of-service attack.

I then ran across the following:

http://west-boot.mfnx.net/traffic/sjc2/sjc2-sea-oc48.html

Looks like a nice spike on Tuesday.

Anyway, I thought that was kind of interesting. Hope this post wasn't a
waste of text :-)

-Ian

Ian Finlay