Re: Microsoft spokesperson blames ICANN

  • From: Henry Yen
  • Date: Wed Jan 24 21:54:23 2001

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 11:33:36AM +0100, Philipp Buehler wrote:
> On 24/01/2001, Henry Yen <[email protected]> wrote To [email protected]:
> [..]
> >       of Windows (tm) computers, without question the most popular
> >       Operating System environment (tm) for our Global Computing
> >       Information Infrastructure (tm (tm)). /
>
> Good shot :> *ROTFL*

i hope you're not laughing at the "most popular" bit.  it just so happens
to be true (that there are more microsoft windows (tm) desktops
_and_ servers than anything else).  something to think about... :(

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York