Microsoft starts to limp back onto the Internet

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Jan 24 17:28:00 2001

Microsoft seems to be resolving (pun) its domain name problems.  Several
names appear to be working again, at least intermittently.

As best I can tell, the problem begain about 6:30pm last night.  Although
it probablly didn't start to effect a significant number of people for
a few hours depending on how long the cache timeouts lasted.

I still haven't heard back from [email protected] (no phone number
listed on puck.nether.net).