Re: Second day of rolling blackouts starts

  • From: Jayson Agagnier
  • Date: Thu Jan 18 16:53:41 2001

The SF Board of supe's is looking into a similar scenario, and of course PG&E
is trying to dissuade them.  The City/County of SF is much smaller than LA,
and we already have a generating station here in the city.

With the 333 Market St. NAP pretty much full, and more construction slated
for China Basin, it might be a good idea for SF to own and operate the
transmission and generation infrastructure.

Doesn't Silicon Valley Power have a similar operation going in Santa Clara?

-Jay