RE: How does one make not playing nice with each other scale? (Wa s: net.terrorism)

  • From: Anne Marcel
  • Date: Sat Jan 13 19:05:06 2001

Lets keep this discussion away from ORBS and/or any other specific
parties.

Just because those servers are not (yet?) listed in any of the known
broken server databases does not mean they won't be found by script
kiddie's or other interested parties. Security by obscurity does not work,
and does not scale.

- marcel
#include <disclaimer.std>