Re: FBI and new year's eve DOS

  • From: Jason Slagle
  • Date: Fri Jan 12 09:57:59 2001

Theres been a lot more press on those then that.

These people were first reported to the Authorities by the exploits team
on the Dalnet IRC Network.  More information can be had at
http://www.dal.net in the recent news section.

Unfortunatly, I cannot say more at this time.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- [email protected] - [email protected] - WHOIS JS10172
\ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  . If dreams are like movies then memories
 X  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .   are films about ghosts..
/ \ - NO Word docs in e-mail .     - Adam Duritz - Counting Crows