RE: net.terrorism

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Wed Jan 10 04:25:37 2001

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

Hi,

> This whole thing is skirting around the ORBS issue. It is clear that Sabri
> wants AboveNet to allow ORBS into their system. This "net terrorism" thingy
> is simply a sham. Otherwise, why would Sabri want access to the ORBS system?

I could not care less about ORBS in this case. My point is announcing
netblocks while you partially nullroute it. Which is imho actively
blackholing.

But since a lot of people on this list disagree with me (some do agree,
but mailed me in private).

Anyways, I will stop my postings to this list about this matter, people
who want to continue the thread (or just rant to me about my supposed
cluelessness) will get answers in private.

--
/*  Sabri Berisha, non-interesting network dude.
 *