Original peering policies (com-priv archives?)

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Jan 09 09:53:28 2001

Has anyone kept an archive of the various peering policies different
providers had over the years?

For example, Sean Doran published Sprint's peering policy on COM-PRIV
a number of years ago.  And I believe the original peering policy on
the CIX router included an "AUP-Free" clause, that no provider would
impose an acceptable use policy on traffic between the providers.  Or
how could I forget ANS's original CO+RE settlment plan (i.e. everyone
pays ANS).  But I'm just going from memory, and some of those brain cells
aren't as young as they were.

I'm interested in seeing a timeline and evolution of policies over the
last 10 years.  I know some have changed.