Re: Network Solutions Bilking ex-customers

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Jan 07 14:24:10 2001

"Henry R. Linneweh" wrote:

> That is rather dumb not being able to reconcile accounts paid with accounts
> received like any other normal business model that has a billing department.

No kidding.

I don't know, though. With most companies I'd chalk it up to stupidity. With
NSI I'd be much more likely to attribute stuff like this to greed and malice.

--
Steve Sobol, BOFH, President    888.480.4NET 866.DSL.EXPRESS 216.619.2NET
North Shore Technologies Corporation   http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net