Information Sharing

  • From: Kevin Facinelli
  • Date: Fri Jan 05 13:08:49 2001

Industry Experts,

This is an opportunity to get your ideas
heard.  I am asking the NANOG group for industry
relevant white papers, articles or information
regarding: Bandwidth, Colocation Selection, Computer
Hardware Selection, Network Operations Centers, Legal
Issues SLA's/QOS, Peering and Interconnection, Power
Systems, and Service Models.  This information will be
available free of charge from the web resource
www.colosource.com.

Colosource is a web service dedicated to providing
information on issues that surround the
Colocation/DataCenter industry segment.  We provide a
clearinghouse of information regarding over 400
different companies and seek to continue improving the
value of this service.

Please feel free to email me directly information that
you may have for publish that can help educate our
community of users.

Thank You,

Kevin Facinelli
www.colosource.com