fwd ppml: ARIN asking about SWIP procedures

  • From: Bennett Todd
  • Date: Thu Jan 04 12:29:56 2001

I thought folks in this forum might be interested in possibly
replying to the matter in this note from ppml, and got the author's
permission to forward it to this list. I'm trying to set the
Mail-Followup-To header on this note to the [email protected] list, not
sure if I'm getting it right, but I think it would be appropriate if
any replies were directed to the ppml list, as that's what ARIN is
watching for this solicitation of public comment.

----- Forwarded message from ginny listman <[email protected]> -----