Re: RFC1918 addresses to permit in for VPN?

  • From: Andrew Brown
  • Date: Fri Dec 29 13:50:35 2000

>Andrew, It wasn't my intention to insult you.  I was aware of the fact
>that it was BT's network (or a client of theirs).  It was just a general
>comment.

nor was it my intention to make you think that i had been insulted.
i'm not, honestly.  :)

i was just grumbling about the use of rfc1918 addresses in public
networks (yes, even though i don't require direct connectivity to
thpose hops, i still think it's a stupid thing to do) and the way a
lot of peple don't seem to care.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[email protected]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet