Re: florida ix(en) facing south

  • From: Chris Adams
  • Date: Thu Dec 21 15:19:04 2000

Once upon a time, Christian Kuhtz <[email protected]> said:
> And it is also within the bounds of possibility that the technically competant
> people working the product may not have much say or link to the public
> appearance of their respective Internet presence.  Reality of life in some
> places. YMMV.

It is also within the bounds of possibility that the technically
competent people may not ever _look_ at the public web site. :-)

I know that I rarely look at ours, except for a while where it seemed
like every odd three word combination search at Google brought our web
site up first.

The technical people are more likely to look at pages that they need or
work on, such as status sites and such.
--
Chris Adams <[email protected]>