Re: florida ix(en) facing south

  • From: Jeff Mcadams
  • Date: Thu Dec 21 14:54:02 2000

Also sprach Christian Kuhtz
>On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:10:50PM -0500, Bennett Todd wrote:
>[..]
>> It's within the bounds of possibility that the company really has
>> technically competant people, who don't for whatever reason care
>> about the public presence of their company on the net, but could fix
>> it if they bothered. Even that fantasy scenario doesn't make me want
>> to do business with them.
>[..]

>Hmm, maybe.

>And it is also within the bounds of possibility that the technically
>competant people working the product may not have much say or link to
>the public appearance of their respective Internet presence.  Reality
>of life in some places. YMMV.

Yup, and as someone else already mentioned, I believe, this is still a
good reason to avoid working with such a company.

Hrmm, and I'm saying this to someone from BellSouth, how ironic.  :)
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848