Re: florida ix(en) facing south

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Thu Dec 21 14:02:26 2000

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:10:50PM -0500, Bennett Todd wrote:
[..]
> It's within the bounds of possibility that the company really has
> technically competant people, who don't for whatever reason care
> about the public presence of their company on the net, but could fix
> it if they bothered. Even that fantasy scenario doesn't make me want
> to do business with them.
[..]

Hmm, maybe.

And it is also within the bounds of possibility that the technically competant
people working the product may not have much say or link to the public
appearance of their respective Internet presence.  Reality of life in some
places. YMMV.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz <[email protected]> -wk, <[email protected]> -hm
Sr. Architect, Engineering & Architecture, BellSouth.net, Atlanta, GA, U.S.