Re: florida ix(en) facing south

  • From: Jeff Mcadams
  • Date: Thu Dec 21 12:15:31 2000

Also sprach Randy Bush
>i get rumors of one or more exchange points being built in south
>florida where there may be good participation by latin and caribbean
>networks.  any good gossip, pointers, ...?  any choices which are not
>carrier jails?

I had heard that BellSouth was trying to do this in Miami, which, given
our extremely bad experiences with BellSouth in the past, will probably
result in us, at least, avoiding it like the plague.

I'll stop here before my thoughts about BellSouth get too out of hand.
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848