[OT] Re: Port scanning legal

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Wed Dec 20 01:42:16 2000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 09:09:06PM -0600, Larry Sheldon wrote:
> Well, let's quote it several more times [...]

Thanks so much for your ever-lasting contribution to this list.  Like
those who have come before you (Jim Phlemming, Bob Allisat, and kysi
ferul all come to mind here, but surely I'm forgetting some), you help
remind us how to configure procmail.

For those not in the know, something like the following will do the
trick:

	:0
	* ^From: Larry Sheldon <[email protected]>
	/dev/null

Perhaps we should organize a central repository of e-mail addresses of
known net.k00ks, to help craft some filters accordingly?

Now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion of the Cisco 7200VXR
and incompatible PA's...

-adam