Touch America?

  • From: BillT
  • Date: Sat Dec 16 17:25:17 2000

Has anyone had any experience with Touch America? Was it a good touch or a bad touch?

I'm thinking about moving a number of my data circuits to them, but would like to hear if anyone has had experience with them either as a customer or a peer. The company is the network arm of Montana power and light who are breaking off as a separate tier 1 provider.

Thanx,
--
[email protected] | PGP KeyID#: 0xECB1EE6F
-By the year 2019, one third of the worlds population will be Elvis impersonators.