Re: NATs *ARE* evil!

  • From: Fletcher E Kittredge
  • Date: Fri Dec 15 19:57:05 2000

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:07:11 -0600  Brantley Jones wrote:

> Welcome to the club.  ARIN is commonly referred to by my peers as the "IP
> Nazi's"...

You mean there are others like you?  Depressing.

We have always found the ARIN reasonable if you submit reasonable
requests.  I suspect there is more here than meets the eye.  I am very
skeptical about the quality of your... peer's submissions.

Thank god we have an enlightened body administering the IP
allocation.  It could be far, far worse;  I suspect it will be
someday.

regards,
fletcher