Re: Packet Loss

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Fri Dec 15 18:48:56 2000

Now that really added something special to the conversation.  If you are
so uptight or too much of a whipper-snapper to find of humor in this
thread, all you have to do is unsub again.

Gosh.  I remember when I had to rub two sticks together real fast to make
a flame.  Now I just hit these keys!  What will they think of next?