monitoring

  • From: Michael Long
  • Date: Thu Dec 14 18:14:57 2000

I'm curious if anyone has ever had any experience with Objective Systems
Integrators (OSI) product NetXpert. They were recently purchased my
Agilent and their product was primarily sold to CLEC's, large ISP's and
telco's (both in the US and abroad). They've taken what looks like the
Netx product, cut it's price and are now trying to sell it as a managed
service application. I've done my research on deja and other resources but
haven't turned up anything so far. Any info anyone has would be great. OSI
has been great about providing info as well, but I wanted real world
expertise.

Michael