Re: OT: pagers/phones

  • From: Matthew S. Hallacy
  • Date: Thu Dec 14 17:54:59 2000

We currently use PageNet for our pager services, on an unlimited plan for
about 10 pages, (Motorola pagers, one way) in central Minnesota, the
coverage is adequate (once again, central Minnesota =) and with the
exception of one screwup on our bill ($300 for one pager) they've been
fine, although when we return a pager they keep trying to send us some
very small useless 'pagers' until we inform them that we returned a
motorola pager and want a motorola pager back =)

				Matthew S. Hallacy
				XtraTyme Technologies