Re: Broadwing Summary

  • From: Matthew Kaufman
  • Date: Tue Dec 12 19:37:38 2000

> Per Request, I'm going to go ahead and list a summary of the points
> regarding my request for reference about Broadwing.

I have no experience with Broadwing, and I'm not a customer or employee
thereof...

> 	No MAE peering.  Only private peering.

but I do peer with them at MAE-ATM West, FWIW.

-matthew kaufman
 Tycho Networks/DSL.net
 [email protected]
 [email protected]

ps. I always hated when a company I worked at had stuff posted about them on
    NANOG, because it was always company policy not to reply, good or bad.