RE[2]: California power - its cold, its dark

  • From: Joe McGuckin
  • Date: Fri Dec 08 02:30:24 2000

Roeland,

I think you're confusing the California Aqueduct with the "Los Angeles
Aqueduct". The LA Aqueduct's (designed by William Mullholland,
constructed 1907-1913) gravity-flow contruction requires no pumps.
It diverts eastern Sierra mountain streams from the Owens Valley and
Mono Lake basin to reservoirs in the metro Los Angeles area.

Joe

--

Joe McGuckin

ViaNet Communications