RE: California power - its cold, its dark

  • From: Brian W.
  • Date: Fri Dec 08 00:41:29 2000

I hear there are many plants offline also, there apparently is a system in
place that accounts for annual environmental emissions, and some plants
have met their annual allottment.  My take is its all a plan by left wing
environmentalist wackos to put up so many roadblocks that plants cant be
built.  I hear 2 were just approved, but there have been none built in a
very long time, despite the population in the sun belt.

In summary:poor management as pointed out earlie.

		Brian