Re: Operations: where are you going to sit?

  • From: Chris Woodfield
  • Date: Wed Dec 06 18:05:35 2000

Memories from the Digex/Intermedia NOC...

Ed Kern had a rather large fish tank on the main Network Engineering
office; and next to it was a whiteboard detailing the instructions for
feeding and otherwise caring for them. Among the rules...

"Don't tap on the glass. The fish hate that. Just ask the NOC."

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B