RE: Operations: where are you going to sit?

  • From: Brian W.
  • Date: Wed Dec 06 16:12:36 2000

In data centers I have worked, we have just installed a few pots lines for
cases when the power/pbx goes out.  If you already have a hellified data
trunk coming in, getting this setup should be easy.  I also worked
someplace else where we used nextel with a base transmitter.  I personally
would go pith pots.

		Brian