Anyone can help on this puzzle?

  • From: nanog
  • Date: Wed Dec 06 10:02:41 2000

Dear all,
 There is a IDC service provider whose data centers are
 scattered here and there. It has its own AS number but no circuits to mesh its
 nodes. If they want to run BGP with their carrier to exchange routes carrying
 traffic between their nodes ( I suspect it is not a VPN senario because it is
 using public IP address and most of the traffic is not internal) and their IP
 block are potentially intersected among the nodes,  is each zone sharing
 same AS and running like an island enough to go? And do we need an
 IPsec gateway to create tunnels over public networks (through the eBGP peer?
 >:$  #$*&^$#$!)  to setup iBGP if possible at all?
 Thanks in adv!

I use this mail box only to avoid the big volume.
欢迎使用 BTA 电子邮件系统 http://btamail.net.cn
Thank you for using BTA Email system