RE: Is MPLS based VPN really feasible in real world situation?

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Tue Dec 05 10:58:03 2000

Can we please quit the bashing?  It doesn't lead anywhere.  Anyone reading the
various archives will be able to easily track down your opinion.

I was trying to track down the background represented by the poster.

--
Christian Kuhtz <[email protected]> -wk, <[email protected]> -hm
Sr. Architect, Engineering & Architecture, BellSouth.net, Atlanta, GA, U.S.