RE: Network Availability Report

  • From: Kevin_Badeen
  • Date: Fri Dec 01 11:23:46 2000

Here is a spreadsheet with a drill down of diffrent monitoring solutions
which we have tested. Its pretty in depth so enjoy :)(See attached file:
monitorc.xls)

Kevin Badeen
Unix Administrator
Harte-Hanks Response Management
512.434.5999 Tel
877.446.5548 Pag

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Jason Lixfeld|
|        |          <[email protected]|
|        |          m.look.ca>   |
|        |          12/01/2000   |
|        |          10:10 AM     |
  |       To:     "'[email protected] '" <[email protected]>, Jason Lixfeld <[email protected]>                       |
  |       cc:     "'[email protected] '" <[email protected]>                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:     RE: Network Availability Report                                                                                          |

Depends on how well it works, as far as I'm concerned.