RE: Will the lights stay on - Predictions about the US electrical grid (fwd)

  • From: multics
  • Date: Wed Nov 29 10:36:08 2000

I'm not sure.  I just remember the nuclear engr people talking about how
radioactive coal plants were since there was no radiation standard for
them and that some of the coal slag was more enriched then fuel rods.
One of my student college jobs was at the RPI linear accelerator lab doine
software work for the nuclear engineering dept.  One of the projects
was part of a contract on energy needs analysis for the New York State
Power Agency (I think that was their name)