Re: script kiddie probes

  • From: Jason Slagle
  • Date: Mon Nov 27 16:58:46 2000

Yup, and if you want to know why people scan for that, take a look at a
simple IRC bouncer I whipped up in a few hours with a coworker at
work.  It bounces through misconfigured Squid or IIS boxes.  It was the
default on squid until recently.

Warning:  This code is horrid and likely contains a zillion buffer
overruns :D

http://raistlin.toledolink.com/~raistlin/httpbounce.tar.gz

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- [email protected] - [email protected] - WHOIS JS10172
\ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  . If dreams are like movies then memories
 X  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .   are films about ghosts..
/ \ - NO Word docs in e-mail .     - Adam Duritz - Counting Crows