Re: Sun Storm

  • From: Spencer.Wood
  • Date: Sun Nov 26 17:59:25 2000

This might really sound crazy, but everytime there is a Solar Storm, we usually have at least on of our Cisco 2600's NVRAM become corrupt.  I'm not saying that the solar storm causes the memory corruption, but I've seen stranger things happen...

Spencer Wood, Network Administrator
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221